La Mexicana - hehe

só desabafando... pensando... maquinetando... consuelando...criando...'co-criando'... realizando.... (melhor explicado no post abaixo: http://letstaalk.blogspot.com/2006/11/o-por-qu-do-la-mexicana.html

terça-feira, novembro 21, 2006

If I Fell

If I fell in love with you,
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand?
'Cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holdin' hands.

If I give my heart
To you,
I must be sure
From the very start
That you
Would love me more than her.

If I trust in you
Oh, please,
Don't run and hide.
If I love you too
Oh, please,
Don't hurt my pride like her

'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I
Would be sad if our new love
Was in vain.

So I hope you see
That I
Would love to love you
And that she
Will cry
When she learns we are two
'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I
Would be sad if our new love
Was in vain.

So I hope you see
That I
Would love to love you
And that she
Will cry
When she learns we are two.
If I fell in love with you.


(Se você quiser ser meu namoradinho
E me der o seu
carinho sem ter fim
Pra você eu digo, sim!! )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

Buenos Diassss!!!!!!!!
E ai, td bem?!?!?!?!
Qdo vms sair para dançar hein?!?! hehehehe
Besosss

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo said...

EITA!!! Essa foi foda! Se ao menos as pessoas soubessem...ai ai ai ai

2:56 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home