La Mexicana - hehe

só desabafando... pensando... maquinetando... consuelando...criando...'co-criando'... realizando.... (melhor explicado no post abaixo: http://letstaalk.blogspot.com/2006/11/o-por-qu-do-la-mexicana.html

quarta-feira, novembro 01, 2006

Música para lembrar de um momento fofo...


(e perfeita tb para um dia como este em que está caindo o mundo!!!)

Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Creedence Clearwater

Someone told me long ago
There's a calm before the storm
I know
It's been comin' for some time
When it's over, so they say
It'll rain a sunny dayI know
Shinin' down like water
I wanna know
Have you ever seen the rain?
I wanna know
Have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?
Yesterday, and days before
Sun is cold and rain is hot
I know
Didn't I pay for all my time
And forever, on it goes
Through the circle, fast and slow
I know
It can't stop,
I wonder
I wanna know
Have you ever seen the rain?
I wanna know
Have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?
Yeah!I wanna know
Have you ever seen the rain?
I wanna know
Have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?

*lembrando sempre que : por trás de uma nuvem negra existe sempre o céu muito azul...
chuvas são passageiras...